Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 20-October 24


Dear Fourth Grade Families,

Oh my Goodness! The class did such an amazing job at the assembly Friday! It was a lot of hard work but it sure paid off. They were so proud of themselves! I was so proud of them. I don't have any pictures or video YET of the performance. If any of you have video or pictures I would love it if you would send them to me so I can share them with everyone. What an awesome class! We did Hershey bar fractions on Friday for Math. We also created our own lunar eclipse. Ask your student about it! 

Love, Ms. T

Important Events:

October 30- Biography Book Report Due. Please include how the person you have picked exhibits one of the seven habits in the contributions section of the book report. ( There are extra book report forms in class if your student needs one)

October 31: Halloween Party- ( EEEE!!! I love Halloween so much!!!) Our class mom will be contacting you soon for help if you filled out a class volunteer sheet. 
Halloween Parade 2PM- Please come and watch us in our costumes. You may also take your child home with you after the parade. 

If you have any questions please email me anytime my email is dtidwell@alaschools.org

Spelling:
  1. button
  2. cabbage
  3. careful
  4. cough
  5. cousin
  6. dollars
  7. excuse
  8. excuse
  9. island
  10. grief
  11. guard
  12. guilty
  13. hungry
  14. language
  15. laughter
  16. laugh
  17. lining
  18. line
  19. ocean
  20. nephew
  21. nineteen
  22. noticed
  23. notice
  24. passengers
  25. remained
  26. retreating
  27. style
  28. subtract
  29. tailor
  30. thumb






No comments:

Post a Comment