Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17-20


Hello! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend. Thank you so much for all of the darling Valentine's Day treats and notes! I loved it and felt so loved. This week we will be taking our next set of Galileo tests. Please help your children get a good nights rest and eat a healthy breakfast. I know you will. :) We will also be celebrating Chinese New Year this week as it falls on the 19th this year. I like to make long noodles for a long and happy life for the kids. 

If you could do me a favor.......
The class has been very chatty as of late. There have been consequences such as losing their morning snack break but it hasn't seemed to help. I moved every one's desks to change it up a bit and am hoping this quells the talking. It is beginning to disrupt the learning in our classroom. If you could please just have a little talk with your student about classroom behavior, following the class rules, and being respectful of other learners and me that would help so much. Thank you! 


Due to the short week, Galileo and monthly spelling and phonogram testing, we will not have a spelling test this week. Enjoy! 

Ms. T


No comments:

Post a Comment