Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas! December 15-19



Dearest Families,

I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you a few things. First, I am so thankful for this wonderful job. As you know, teaching is a lot of work but it is SO worth it! How can I not be happy when I get to serve and love children all day? What a blessing it is that I get to be your child's teacher. Thank you so much for sharing them with me. I love each one of them. Truly! They are all so special to me. 
Secondly, Christmas might just be my favorite time of year. I am not sure though I have lots of favorites. I love that for a little bit we all take time to be kinder, sweeter,and just open our eyes to each other! That alone makes this time of year magical. Last but not least, I love the Christmas music on the radio. Does it make you as happy a it makes me? Your children have had a large dose of it at school. One of my favorite stations on Pandora is Variations of Pachabel's Cannon in D. It is just LOVELY. It is all instrumental music and very calming. If you love music as much as I do check it out! I hope you have a beautiful break from school. Enjoy those little munchkins of yours! I will miss them for sure. School will resume on Monday, January 5, 2015. 

Love and Merry Christmas,

Ms. T

This week:

NO SPELLING (Merry Christmas Mom's and Dad's!! :)) I swear sometimes spelling homework is more work for us. It's like pulling teeth at my house! Enjoy the little break. There will be homework in the form of worksheets. They will be review and they should still read 20 minutes each night. Monday night there will be no math homework. We are taking a math test in class. 

-Friday is a half day and Crazy Christmas outfit day- No pajamas please

-Canned Food Drive ends Friday..thanks to all who have supported this!

-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Class Party Friday!

The kids did a WONDERFUL job at Marketplace. We all had a lot of fun and learned a lot too! Thank you for all of your help. Also, thank you so much for all the donations that have been sent in! I really appreciate you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment