Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year January 5-9


Welcome Back!

I hope everyone had a wonderful break! I missed my darling class and am happy to be back in a regular routine. This week we will be doing a lot of review. We will be getting back into the swing of things. There is not the usual spelling homework this week. There is still spelling however. We will be focusing on the Spelling Bee list. Our class Spelling Bee will be held Thursday and the winner will go on to the school Spelling Bee. I will have the class defining words this week and focusing on vocabulary skills. There will be math and reading homework as usual.

Report Cards will be sent home this week. I require the class to have them reviewed by a parent, signed and sent back the next day. A note in the agenda that you have seen the report card is also sufficient.


Thank you!

Have a wonderful week!

Ms. T

No comments:

Post a Comment