Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27th-May 1st


Let's Be Sparky!


Important Dates:

Library Field Trip: Thursday- Tomorrow is the very last day I will accept field trip permission slips and money. I am also short on chaperons and need two parents that can stay for the whole day. If you are available I would love your help. Or, if you can help with the research portion of the field trip at the library let me know. The research portion will be between 12pm and 2pm. I will be emailing a copy of the report requirements via email. I will also be giving each child a copy. 

I will be conducting monthly spelling and phonogram tests this week so our spelling list will be short.

Galileo testing is next week. It is the last one of the year! Yay! We will be having our waffle party next Friday May 8th to celebrate the end of testing. I will provide the waffles and will be sending out assignments to each child to bring items for toppings. I will hand these out Friday so you have the weekend and week after to get them. We have not decided on a movie but if it is PG I will need you to sign a permission slip as well that will be included on the assignment sheets. So keep your eyes peeled. 


Several Students have earned $1000 for the $1000 swim party!! YAY!! More info to come on this event. 

Spelling List:
  1. pressure
  2. produce
  3. product
  4. purchased
  5. purchase
  6. quarrel
  7. radio
  8. recess
  9. saucer
  10. secret
  11. similar
  12. sleigh
  13. society
  14. social
  15. solution
  16. source
  17. speech
  18. steak
  19. successful
  20. tails
  21. tales









No comments:

Post a Comment