Friday, September 12, 2014

September 15-19


Hello,

Oh my goodness. Was that rain Monday terrifying and glorious all at the same time or what? I have never in my life missed a day of school due to weather, including growing up! I grew up in Mesa. The kids are doing so well. They are enjoying school and learning. This makes me happy. I am looking forward to seeing all of you this week at conferences. 

Ms. T

Important News:

Wednesday: Parent Teacher Conferences and Half Day
Monday-Friday: Book Fair and open during conferences
Friday September 26: Quarter Book Report Due, School Pictures, School Carnival

Happy September Birthdays- Tristen 9/19 and Jackson 9/30

I need HELP! School Carnival:)

Fourth grade is going to team up for a booth. We are doing Nachos. Each classroom needs to provide shift help during the carnival for the booth, Costco size bags of tortilla chips, Costco size nacho cheese sauce, paper bowls and napkins. I would greatly appreciate anything you could help with. 

I am also thinking about other booths I could provide, if anyone has any ideas or could run one for me that would be great. I have a lot of fun ideas for our class but of course they all cost money. So this is a way I could earn the money to provide those experiences but  I need helpers. 

Thank you! 

Spelling Words: (A short list for the half day) 
  1. none
  2. knew
  3. know
  4. remain
  5. direction
  6. direct
  7. appear
  8. liberty
  9. enough
  10. fact
  11. board
  12. September
  13. station
  14. attend
  15. public
  16. music
  17. picnic
  18. friends
  19. friend
  20. during
  21. police
  22. until
  23. truly
  24. true
  25. whole

Science Shenanigans










No comments:

Post a Comment